Salesforce Sr. Developer
We are looking for a strong Salesforce individual ready to take on process flow, automation, best practices implementation, and integration. This is an ideal role for a strong coder with implementation experience, who will develop our application infrastructure from legacy PHP to leveraging the platform for the front-end experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce, and J2EE technologies.
- Ensure that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the team.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and continuously improve our integrations with different systems.
- Application design, development, and support of Salesforce-related projects taking direction from the CXO.
- Demonstrate progressive leadership in the full lifecycle of the software development environment.
- Through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation, and best-practice methodologies you will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce-related projects from inception through production support.
- Ability to communicate clearly, and not just on a technical level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service-Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end-to-end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems, as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes: Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.
- Salesforce Developer and Architect Certifications a plus.
- A basic knowledge of Active Directory OU concepts and permissions.
- A basic concept of Agile methodology development practices.
- Wonderful colleagues and supportive team environment
- Generous compensation and equity
- Full suite of health benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and free gym membership)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Catered Friday lunches and monthly social events
- Kitchens stocked with free snacks and beverages